It's Saturday again, so that means it's time for seven fun finds!
Since it's October, it's officially pumpkin season. In other words, time to bake, cook, drink, and eat everything pumpkin.
I wanted a break from the traditional breads, muffins, pies, and lattes, so I found seven fun new ways to feature pumpkin. And they all sound delicious!
Be sure to stop by the featured blogs to find these recipes so you can bake some wonderful treats this weekend!
1. Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookies | Specialty Cake Creations
2. Pumpkin Bread French Toast | Living Well, Spending Less
3. Pumpkin and Brown Butter Swirl Ice Cream | Homemade Jade
4. Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Donut Holes | Yammie's Noshery
5. Pumpkin Smoothie | Busy Mom's Helper
6. Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows | Purely Twins
7. Pumpkin Pinwheel Cookies | Cooking & Beer
Linking up with Thrifty Thursday, The Cottage Market