As soon as there's the slightest nip in the air, it's soup-making time. Actually, it's soup-making time for me year-round, but no one complains about it if I do it in the fall! Apparently it's weird to have soup when it's 100 outside...
I've found seven delicious looking soup and stew recipes that I can't wait to try! Be sure and visit the featured blogs to learn how to make these warm and comforting dishes for your family.
1. Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup | Cooking Classy
2. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Soup | Closet Cooking
3. Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup | Tracey's Culinary Adventures
4. Chicken Stew with Dumplings | The Slow Roasted Italian
5. Classic Pork Stew | Southern Boy Dishes
6. Chicken and Sausage Gumbo | I'm Topsy Turvy
7. Lasagna Soup | Pass the Sushi
Linking up with Thrifty Thursday