Thanksgiving is getting closer and it's finally getting colder in Dallas! We actually got below freezing one night this week. Hence the reason everyone is completely bundled up in heavy jackets, boots, hats, and gloves. We're a little overeager though, since it did get up to the 70s today...
We might be a little early on winter-wear, but it's not to early to start decorating for Thanksgiving! I've found seven fun and beautiful decorating ideas, ranging from pretty much free (#6) to slightly more complicated (#5). They're all doable though and will certainly add a wonderful touch to your home.
Be sure to visit the sites to get the instructions and start creating!
1. Give Thanks Mantel | A Diamond in the Stuff
2. Pheasant Feather Centerpiece | HGTV
3. Easy DIY Fall Wreath | My Blessed Life
4. Flaming Foliage Candles | Martha Stewart
5. Reclaimed Wood Centerpiece | Bunches and Bits
6. Pine Cone Garland | Twig and Thistle
7. Thanksgiving Silhouette Pennant | Cottage in the Oaks
I was the featured artist at Smart Designs by Stacey this week! Be sure to check it out here! The sale at my shop is running through November! Use coupon code FALL15 to save 15% on all purchases - time to start thinking of Christmas gifts!
Sharing at Thrifty Thursday