Thanksgiving is getting closer! It's time to start sending invites, planning menus, and deciding on decorations. But I have to say the most important thing out of that to-do list would probably be dessert planning.
It wouldn't be a complete meal without a wonderfully delicious treat to finish things up. And this year, in addition to (or instead of, if you're feeling a little crazy) the regular pumpkin and pecan pies, try something new and unique.
I've found some fun twists to old favorites and some completely new and wonderful-looking ideas.
Be sure to check these recipes out and find a new Thanksgiving staple!
1. Caramel Pecan Hand Pies | The Cafe Sucre Farine
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie | Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
3. Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake | Alexandra's Kitchen
4. Pear and Cranberry Hand Pies | What She's Having
5. Gingerbread Cream Cheese Pumpkin Empanadas | Presley's Pantry
6. Cranberry Shortbread Cake | Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine
7. Upside Down Sweet Potato Pockets | Seattle Lifestyle Blog
Be sure to check out House in the Heights today! The lovely Emily featured a bowl from my shop as a great gift idea! Use coupon code FALL15 when checking out to save 15% on all purchases this month only!
Sharing at Thrifty Thursday