It's finally November, which means it's almost Thanksgiving (which means it's almost Christmas, so I pretty much can start decorating now, right?). Ok, so maybe I'm jumping the gun with Christmas decorating, but it's definitely not too early to start planning your Thanksgiving feast!
I've found seven delicious side dishes, any of which (or all!) would be the perfect addition to your table this year. From updates of classics to new favorites, there's sure to be something for everyone.
Be sure to visit the sites to get the recipes!
1. Vegetable Tian | For the Love of Cooking
2. Baked Apple Cranberry Stuffing | Peas and Crayons
3. Pearl Onions in Cream Sauce | A Family Feast
4. Fresh Green Bean Casserole | Brown Eyed Baker
5. Roasted Parsnips with Horseradish | Simply Recipes
6. Oven Roasted Carrots | The Perfect Pantry
7. Rosemary Mashed Sweet Potatoes | Pandora's Deals
Linking up with Thrifty Thursday