Thanksgiving is almost here! By this time next week, we'll all probably have a fridge full of leftovers that we're wondering what to do with.
No worries! I've found seven delicious recipes to use up leftover turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and even sweet potato casserole with marshmallows. They all sound wonderful, and will definitely put a fun and different twist on your leftovers.
Be sure to visit the sites to get the recipes - and make sure to pin this so you can find it easily once you're in a turkey-induced daze!
1. Sweet Potato Biscuits | Home Cooking Memories
2. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili | Cookbook Meals
3. Slow Cooker Mashed Potato Soup | Sweet C's Designs
4. Cranberry Sauce Muffins | Two peas and Their Pod
5. Leftover Stuffing Croquettes | CBSOP
6. Sweet Potato Pound Cake | Country Living
7. Thanksgiving Casserole | My Recipe Magic
Sorry I've been missing in action on the blogging front lately. I've been focusing more on painting - my first craft show is in about 10 days, and I'm trying to get a lot of bowls painted before then! I'll be back in full force after that!
Sharing at Thrifty Thursday