Christmas is almost here!
And where have I been? Not blogging, apparently. Between craft show prep (total fail - post next week) and Christmas prep, the blog sadly took the back burner. Time to get everything reorganized for the new year and back to a regular posting schedule!
Anyways, I have a few more days left to get everything ready for Christmas. And that means more decorating! I absolutely love having Christmas decorations everywhere, and if you can make them yourself and save some money in the process, that's a big plus. So I've found seven fun little Christmas trees you can make yourself. Pick one (or all!) to make and spread some extra Christmas cheer around your home!
Be sure to visit the sites to find out how to make these beautiful trees!
1. Pine Cone Tree | I Don't Know How She Does It
2. Pipe Cleaner Tree | Lady Behind the Curtain
3. Linen Tree | Urban Vintage Soul
4. Tinsel Tree | Home Life Abroad
5. Wire Tree | My Home My Style
6. Pallet Tree | Accidentally Wonderful
7. Book Page Tree | Organized Clutter