What is it about New Year's Eve that makes me want to put glitter on everything? I haven't figured that out yet, but apparently I'm not the only one. New Year's Eve decorations tend to be sparkly, shiny, metallic, shimmery, and glittery. And I love it!
I've found seven fun ideas to add some bling to your New Year's Eve celebration. They're all fairly simple and quick, so you can definitely make a few before the new year!
Be sure to check out the sites for instructions!
1. Starburst Decor | Examiner
2. Glittery Wine Bottles | Linen, Lace, & Love
3. Wrapping Paper Streamers | Martha Stewart
4. Tinsel Drink Stirrers | A Kiss of Colour
5. Tinsel and Glitter Party Hats | Heart and Craft
6. Pop, Fizz, Clink Champagne Flutes | Tiny Prints
7. Paper Bag Luminaries | DIY Weddings