I have to admit, for as much as I love Thanksgiving, I'm super happy when it's over. Mainly because I can pull out the Christmas decorations without being judged! The inside is all decorated now, and I'm moving on to the outside. But sadly, I'm wreath-less. So I've found seven fun wreath tutorials, ranging from pretty quick and easy, to a little more complicated and show-stopping. So surely I won't stay wreath-less for long!
Be sure to visit the sites to find out how to make your own gorgeous wreath this year!
1. Red Burlap Wreath | Little Birdie Secrets
2. Peppermint Wreath | Gwynn Wasson Designs
3. Acorn Wreath | Little Things Bring Smiles
4. Snowflake Wreath | Homey Home Design
5. Ornament Wreath | The Homeless Finch
6. Book Page Wreath | Creations by Kara
7. Paper Roll Wreath | A Cultivated Nest
Sharing at Thrifty Thursday